The 2023 Pavements/Materials Conference is presented by the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering in partnership with the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT).
ADOT is a multimodal transportation agency serving one of the fastest-growing areas of the country and is responsible for planning, building and operating a complex highway system in addition to building and maintaining bridges and the Grand Canyon Airport.
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) provides stewardship over the construction, maintenance and preservation of the Nation’s highways, bridges and tunnels. FHWA also conducts research and provides technical assistance to state and local agencies in an effort to improve safety, mobility, and livability, and to encourage innovation.
ViaSun is a leading contractor in Arizona specializing in preservation, civil and aviation services coupled with our in-house laboratory, shop and traffic control divisions.
Cactus Asphalt is a Phoenix, AZ-based asphalt paving company well-known for its ability to quickly and efficiently perform both residential and commercial services. We provide paving for new construction, seal coating, crack sealing, and more, making us Arizona’s number one name in asphalt paving. We have years of experience providing you with the resources you need to make an impression on all who visit your property. We promise to keep our customers happy, which is one reason they keep coming back for additional services.
Witczak Endowment Sponsors
The Planning Committee is soliciting cash sponsorship for the support of the program and to provide a
funding base for Arizona State University to better serve the professional needs of the community.
Sponsor contributions for the Arizona Pavements/Materials Conference will be appreciated and utilized in
the following manner:
- Contributions will be used to defray the costs for the Conference and keep registration fees as low as possible to ensure the greatest attendance possible.
- Funds will be retained by Arizona State University to provide funding for future workshops and distinguished lecture seminars that will be offered to the community.
- Funds will be utilized to fund National and International expert speakers to provide technical seminars and information relative to new advances in pavement materials design and constructibility issues.
- Funds will also be utilized to financially assist sending ASU students, having an interest in pavements, materials and construction, to other national technical meetings and conferences.
- Funds will be deposited into a scholarship endowment with the ASU Foundation for A New American University.