Thank you for your interest in exhibit space at the Arizona Pavements/ Materials Conference.
Following is information regarding the exhibit space:
- There are a limited number of exhibit spaces. Priority will be determined by the date your payment is received.
- The cost of one exhibit table for all days of the conference is $799. This includes:
- Two complimentary conference registrations. Parking, breakfast, lunch and AM & PM breaks are also included.
- Exhibit space includes one 6’ table, and 2 chairs in the Arizona Ballroom, MU 221.
- Exhibitors are asked to set up their exhibits on the first day of the conference between 7 am and 8 am. Registration and exhibit viewing will start at 8:00 am and run until 10:00 am when the conference will start.
- Electrical connections are available. Please bring your own power cable.
- Confirmation of acceptance will be made following receipt of your completed application and your payment.
- Pre- and post-storage is not available. The individual exhibitor must bring exhibit items to the conference.
- Insurance for loss or theft will not be provided for the conference.
- Exhibitors are responsible for set-up and tear down of their display items.
- Cancellation policy: Refunds for exhibit space payments will be issued up to November 1, 2017 less an administrative fee of $100.00. No refunds will be considered after this date.
Please download, complete, and sign the application (above) and send along with your payment to:
School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment,
Arizona State University
PO Box 873005
Tempe, AZ 85287-3005
Attention: Judy Reedy
Phone: (480) 965-1713
Fax: (480) 965-0557